Astrological program MundoScope - 3D Astrology (GalaxyMundoScope)
MundoScope is an unusual and interesting astrological program. Everyone is used to seeing astrological charts in the form of a circle or a square. It is familiar, convenient and practical. Every astrologer knows what cusps of houses are, but not everyone can even imagine how the ecliptic "walks", displacing angular cusps. Not everyone knows, how do systems of houses in the Arctic work and why suddenly there is a "transfer" of Asc and Dsc. Understand these issues will help MundoScope. On this, the possibilities of the astrological program MundoScope are not limited. This program is part of the Galaxy Astrology Tools .
MundoScope allows you to make space-time travel in a dizzying four-dimensional space (do not forget about the time coordinate). It is very unusual to see natal charts in this form, but this program does not replace the usual types of astrological charts, not taking into account the ecliptic and equatorial latitudes, as well as the height of the objects. The program will allow to see the position of objects in space, to become more acquainted with the mundane aspects and to see the real position of the chart objects in astrological houses. Perhaps, it will cause many astrologers to look at the chart in a different way and get a deeper understanding of its essence.
Astrological program MundoScope is not only contemplative, but also educational goals, allowing astrologers to understand the essence of coordinate systems, see the principles of their construction and visually see the world.
And finally, why MundoScope? Yes, because "Mundos" is the world and "mundane aspects" these are aspects between the real positions of the planets, taking into account their ecliptic latitudes, which, as is well known, are not used in astrology on the ecliptic plane, because practically all planets have latitudes within 3 °, excluding Mercury and Pluto, which "depart" from the ecliptic plane approximately at 7 ° and 17 ° degrees respectively. And this is essential. Well, "scope" is a sphere of activity, an outlook, scope, etc. Therefore, this program is intended, first of all, for those who do not stop there, wants to learn and understand more and more deeply. And, first of all, for students of astrological educational institutions. I'm not talking about teachers, who simply need to know these kinds of questions.
MundoScope Travel Guide
- Astrological program MundoScope
- Unique features of MundoScope
- Screenshots and their brief description
- System requirements
- Download resources
- Frequently asked questions
- Project participants depending on personal contribution
- Program cost
Astrology software, despite the fact that it operates with 3D-chart is quite simple to learn and will be useful, first of all, teachers and students of astrology schools, who study astronomy for astrologers. And like many astrological Galaxy programs, MundoScope accurately has a uranium character.
Unique Features of MundoScope
- combined astrological charts - on one screen are displayed as flat, habitual for the astrologer chart, and a 3D representation. This helps to quickly get used to the volume;
- flexible display of elements - allows you to include only those elements that are necessary for study and review to display;
- highlighting mechanism - allows you to select a selected element among many elements and quickly find it on a 3D chart;
- space-time variator - allows not only to study the effect of changing coordinates and time on the astrological chart, but also to dynamically calculate celestial phenomena;
- Interactive chart - responsive to camera position changes. This allows you to view the 3D chart in a favorable light;
- color schemes - allow you to customize the display of a large number of chart elements and facilitate the astrologer's perception of the 3D view;
- groups of elements - allow you to quickly include one or another celestial coordinate system for study and detailed consideration. ul>
- list of charts (events);
- 3d elements of planes;
- Astrological chart and aspects;
- Astroparameters of chart objects;
- Chart information.
- Ecliptic coordinate system (EQL);
- Equatorial coordinate system (EQU);
- Horizontal coordinate system (HOR).
- Space-time variator;
- Flashing of chart elements;
- Changing the position of the view camera (tilt and rotation).
- Planet of Septener
- Spiritual planets
- Planetoids (asteroids)
- Lunar nodes (true and mean)
- Fictitious planet and points
- with cross-aspects
- fully aspected
- Promo clip MundoScope
- Video-instruction for work with MundoScope
- Video-lessons on work with program elements
- Videos from YouTube
- Help file for MundoScope
- Other Resources of site
|Working with the planes of the celestial coordinates|
|Supported house systems||23 house systems, including - 14 of the most common and 9 modern|
|Work with objects|
|Support schemes for including objects in charts|
|Loading and saving charts||work with unlimited number of databases and unlimited structure of bank|
|Calculation of time correction||Considering alternative recourses|
|Directory of populated places coordinates||More than 16 ths populated places (in Locator program) around the globe|
|Protect of charts||Chart data protection against accidental change|
Screenshots and brief description
To view large pictures, please, mouse click on picture. Back to top