SkyLiner Astrological Program - Sky Laboratory (Galaxy.SkyLiner)Astrological program SkyLiner (Galaxy.SkyLiner) is designed to forecast given periods using predetermined algorithms based on trends and patterns identified by empirical methods.
SkyLiner is an astrological symbiont, a program that uses the achievements of other Galaxy programs and techniques, based on the empirical astrological experience of many generations of astrologers. SkyLiner, like the astrological programs Galaxy Electioner and ChartAnalyzer, uses plug-in licensed modules, each of which is a complete specialized unit designed to solve one specific problem. At its core, this program is closer to Prognosis, since it does not find the most suitable possible moments of the onset of events, like Electioner, but predicts events that closely follow from the natal chart. But unlike Prognosis, SkyLiner program performs forecasting of narrowly specialized moments using specific empirical techniques.
SkyLiner Travel Guide
- Program modules of SkyLiner
- Unique features of SkyLiner
- Functionality of SkyLiner
- Screenshots and their brief description
- System requirements
- Download resources
- Frequently asked questions
- Project participants depending on personal contribution
- Cost of modules
Program modules of SkyLiner
Favorable periods of conceptionThe module is designed to calculate the possible (favorable) periods of conception of a child and determine its gender. The module is based on a method developed by a doctor from Slovakia, Eugene Jonas, who investigated fertility issues. He established that a woman in some cases can conceive a child not only during the period of ovulation, but also on other days of the month, when ovulation does not seem to be.
This method is based on taking into account the lunar phase of the Sun-Moon system, which is determined in the natal chart. The method is quite simple and effective. Currently, there are some extensions or refinements to this method, which boil down to all kinds of additions. For example, some consider how and by whom the Moon should be aspected during conception, whether it is in favorable aspects, whether it is strong, whether the ruler of the conception map, as well as the 4th and 5th houses are energized, etc. This module does not take into account these refinements, but it makes it easy, moving along the timeline, to see all these additions live and evaluate the favorableness of a particular period of conception.
In addition, the module allows you to perform forecasting using astrological tools, available for forecasting in the Galaxy program (transits, various directions and progressions). And since the SkyLiner program is included in the space of Galaxy astrological programs, it has the ability to closely interact with other Galaxy programs using common databases, time points and clipboards for subsequent evaluation of results in other Galaxy programs.
Planned modulesApplications and proposals for the development of modules according to well-established and effective, from the point of view of astrology, methods are accepted. Waiting for your suggestion.
Unique Features of SkyLiner
- SkyLiner is a shell that supports work with narrowly sharpened modules that are designed to perform a specific astrological task. At the same time, the result of the work of such modules is not only a table with periods and additional features, but also a graphical interface, designed to build a chart or a pair of charts for `scoring` the found period. That allows to significantly simplify the perception of the results and rank the periods found from an astrological point of view;
- all program modules are integrated with other Galaxy space programs, which allows you to continue the process of analyzing the periods found by other methods using other tools. This greatly improves the quality of work of an astrologer;
- Simplicity and clarity of presentation of the results of work. The interactive interface simply and clearly presents the calculation results.
|Supported house systems||23 house systems, including - 14 of the most common and 9 modern|
|Work with aspects||
it works with all aspects, including
|Work with objects||
|Support schemes for including objects in charts||
|Loading and saving charts||work with unlimited number of databases and unlimited structure of bank|
|Support time points||unlimited number of time points|
|Calculation of time correction||Considering alternative recourses|
|Directory of populated places coordinates||More than 16 ths populated places (in Locator program) around the globe|
|Protect of charts||Chart data protection against accidental change|
Screenshots and brief description
To view large pictures, please, mouse click on picture. Back to top