Gems Astrological Program - GemoAstrology (Galaxy.Gems)Gems Astrological Program (Galaxy.Gems) is a specialized astrological program designed to work with stones mapped to fixed stars. It is responsible for one of the exotic areas of astrology - GemoAstrology (astrology of working with stones as objects of correction of astrological charts).
The tradition of comparing stones with stars and endowing these stones with certain attributes is an ancient art, which the Spanish king Alfonso X of Castile, known to us under the name Alfons the Wise, who lived in the XIII century, revived in his “Lapidarius”.
The essence of GemoAstrology is to identify weak or overloaded places of the natal chart with subsequent correction (energy redistribution) using configurations of aspects, formed between chart objects and certain stones corresponding to one or another sign. Literally: stones, like planets, affect a person and can weaken or strengthen the qualities necessary for a person. The influence of stones can be compared with the influence of transit planets on objects of the natal chart.
There are almost no specialized programs in the direction of GemoAstrology in the astrological market. This is due either to the narrowness and exoticism of this direction of astrology (GemoAstrology), or due to the difficulties of comparing stones and stars. The fact is that the stars, although not fast, but still they change their coordinates in space in connection with the precession of the earth's axis and their own movement. And this speed is approximately equal to 1 angular degree in 72 years. In addition, the stars themselves are differently removed from the Earth and have their own displacement velocities, which affects their coordinates in space, especially after a considerable period of time when a comparison of stones and stars was performed. This directly affects the position coordinates of the stones that were "tied" to the stars. And as a result, you can place stones and strengthen the objects of the natal chart and at the same time not get the desired result due to that a completely different stone may be in the right place, and the right stone will not be located where we expect it.
Many astrologers do not even suspect that the stars, "having left their homes at the time of their comparison with the stones", have now made a tangible mistake, drawing the positions of the stones far beyond the orbits of their use. This can be compared using the incorrect time correction during rectification. The result will be one - the false path and the lack of the expected result.
Gems is one of four Galaxy programs that works with additional objects of the astrological chart like with planets. These are the programs: Stars, Asteroids and Points. The graphical interface of these programs is quite similar, but this is only an external difference. The mechanisms for working with gems are very different from other programs, since many properties of gems have a one-to-many relationship (for example, the color of the gem, the action of the gem, etc.). All of the above astrological programs are part of the Galaxy complex.
Additional information about program
- Functionality of program
- Screenshots and brief description
- System requirements to program
- Load (download) resources
- Frequently asked Questions
- Project participants depending on personal contribution
- Program cost
Gems Unique Features
Since GemmoAstrology is a rather specific direction of astrology, there are practically no specialized programs in this direction. Many astrologers use ordinary astrological programs for their work, and for gems, tables with their pre-calculated coordinates are used and, knowing their ecliptic longitudes, they build their reasoning. But since the position of the gems is associated with stars, their coordinates, although rather slowly (approximately 1° in 72 years), still change. Someone will say that this is insignificant and the position of the gems can be considered constant. But I mind. Imagine that some aspect of a gem with a planet lies at the limit of the orb and one angular second is enough for this aspect to cease to exist. Sad but true. And if you analyze the aspects not only in the natal chart, but also the cross-aspects between the natal and the chart of the event with some any fast astrological tool? And that's all, sailed ... So to know the exact position of the gem in the chart is not a way to surprise or flaunt. This is vital. Here are some unique features of Gems:
- gems in the Gems program are "mobile" - i.e. their coordinates are always relevant. They are always relevant in all astrological instruments that many Galaxy programs use;
- gems in the Gems program along with planets are the main characters with whom the work is built. And to these main actors are given descriptions, characteristics, positions in the celestial sphere, any aspects and much more;
- the database of stones is not only names. These are the actions of the stones (for which the astrologer corrects the chart with stones), and the characteristics of the group, color, beam and its application;
- advanced filtering system - allows you to flexibly create lists of gems as at the stage of static selection (from the database), and at the stage of calculating their position (dynamic selection). This allowed us to implement two special operating modes that greatly facilitate the perception of gems as objects of an astrological chart;
- specialized program interface - created taking into account work with a large number of gems and their characteristics, which made it possible to greatly simplify the work of an astrologer in correcting querent charts and made this work comfortable;
- astrological instruments - all astrological instruments available in the Galaxy astrological programs are available for work in the program. This greatly expands the range for studying the influence of gems on a person and the correction of spheres of his life.
Functionality of program
|Gems selection mode||
|Supported house systems||23 house systems, including - 14 of the most common and 9 modern|
|Type of Zodiac||Tropical|
|Work with aspects||It works with any aspect including mundane|
|Work with objects||
|Support of object display scheme on chart||
|Loading and saving charts||work with unlimited number of databases and unlimited structure of bank|
|Calculation of time correction||Considering alternative resources|
|Directory of populated places coordinates||More than 16 thousand settlements (in the Locator program more than 3.5 million) around the globe|
|Protection of charts||Chart data protection against accidental change|
|Support for CALIF and JALIF||Supports full|
Screenshots and brief descriptionTo view large pictures, please, mouse click on picture. Back to top
Load (download) resources for Astrological program
- Promo clip Gems - GemoAstrology
- Video-instruction for work with Gems
- Video-instruction for work with Gems. Part 2 - new features
- Video-lessons on work with program elements
- Getting Started with Galaxy
- Learn Galaxy. Video lessons
- Videos from YouTube
- Help file for Gems
- Databases and thematic sets
- Other Resources of site